Show of hands: Are you sick of uneventful conference-room parties with fluorescent lighting that can make even the brightest of confetti seem dull?
All of you? That’s what we thought.
Corporate holiday parties can be extremely awkward, but believe it or not, they don’t have to be! How do you guarantee a great party that every employee is sure to love? Simple, you book amazing entertainment. That is where we come in! Since we know a thing or two about entertainment, we’d like to give you an early holiday present in the form of advice: MUSIC IS A MUST!
Music can really make or break any mood. You don’t want to choose music that will make guests fall asleep. Therefore, we suggest ditching the traditional carols and opt for a mix of hipper holiday songs from modern artists, as well as non-holiday songs. Below are a few of our favorite unconventional holiday songs to spice up the party.
- “Little Saint Nick” – Beach Boys
- “Ho Ho Ho Who’d Be a Turkey At Christmas” – Elton John and Bernie Taupin
- “Christmas Wish” – She & Him
- “Happy Christmas (War Is Over)” – John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- “Blue X-Mas” – Miles Davis
- “Gee Whiz It’s Christmas” – Carla Thomas
- “Christmas In The Room” – Sufjan Stevens
- “This Time Of The Year” – Brook Benton and Otis Blackwell
- “I’ll Be Home With Bells On” – Dolly Parton
- “Love Is Christmas” – Sara Bareilles
- “Santa Claus Is Watching You” – Ray Stevens
Remember: A corporate holiday party can occur any time of the year, not just in December. It may celebrate a grand opening, significant milestone or just a mid/end of the year get-together. It’s a “holiday” whenever you take time out to celebrate something.
So whatever occasion you’re celebrating, you can use music to customize the festivities and tie everything together. Whether you have a small office party or a large corporate extravaganza, your event needs are covered Pez Productions offer entertainment services that will provide fun, entertainment and play music your guests are certain to love! We always supply top-of-the-line sound systems, intelligent lighting and professional DJs. In addition, we are able create a custom mixed CD made specifically for your event. Be sure to add this number to your planning call list: 403.701.6062.